The PDCEN Committee is currently made up of five officers:
- Chairperson – Amy Barker, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Co-ordinator – Ashley Dean, Highly Specialist Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist – St George’s Hospital – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Emma O’Dwyer – Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist – Barts Health NHS Trust – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Day Co-ordinator – Annie Hamilton, Principal Speech and Language Therapist, Community Feeding Service – St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – email@example.com
- Secretary – Meaghan Reid, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist In Complex Needs and Dysphagia – Virgin Care Limited – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bursaries – Kate Fitzmaurice, Highly Specialist Speech & Language Therapist – Evelina London Children’s Hospital – email@example.com
Committee members serve a term of two years. Nominations for the committee will be proposed and seconded by members and should have the consent of the nominee.
Committee members will serve rolling terms to ensure there are always members who are aware of how the CEN runs. Nominations for roles will occur at the November CENs each year.
Members can not be re-elected to the committee until two years after their last time of office.