The PDCEN Committee is currently made up of five officers:
- Chairperson – Alex Stewart, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist/Clinical Doctoral Research Fellow – Great Ormond Street Hospital, London – email@example.com
- Communications Co-ordinator – Ashley Dean, Highly Specialist Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist – St George’s Hospital, London – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Bethan Deane, Advanced Specialist Speech & Language Therapist – Cambridge University Hospitals – email@example.com
- Study Day Co-ordinator – Annie Hamilton, Principal Speech and Language Therapist, Community Feeding Service – St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Kate Hutton, Highly Specialist SLT – Provide CIC (covering Mid Essex NHS) – email@example.com
- Bursaries – Natalie Rathbone, Specialist Speech & Language Therapist – Independent Practice, London – firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee members serve a term of two years. Nominations for the committee will be proposed and seconded by members and should have the consent of the nominee.
Committee members will serve rolling terms to ensure there are always members who are aware of how the CEN runs. Nominations for roles will occur at the November CENs each year.
Members can not be re-elected to the committee until two years after their last time of office.