The PDCEN Committee is currently made up of five officers:
- Chairperson – Amy Barker, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication & Website Development – Lynzi Crisp, Highly Specialist Speech & Language Therapist – Evelina London Children’s Hospital – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Emma O’Dwyer – Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist – Barts Health NHS Trust – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Day Co-ordinator – Clare Russell – Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Royal Brompton Hospital – email@example.com
- Secretary – Meaghan Reid, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist In Complex Needs and Dysphagia – Virgin Care Limited – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bursaries – Kate Law: Specialist Speech and Language Therapist – Homerton University Hospital – email@example.com
Committee members serve a term of two years. Nominations for the committee will be proposed and seconded by members and should have the consent of the nominee.
Committee members will serve rolling terms to ensure there are always members who are aware of how the CEN runs. Nominations for roles will occur at the November CENs each year.
Members can not be re-elected to the committee until two years after their last time of office.